? The Great Big Blog of Tim: Moved the blog...Again <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d36017221\x26blogName\x3dThe+Great+Big+Blog+of+Tim\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thetimpearson.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thetimpearson.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8778562930614359981', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved the blog...Again




Sorry to keep moving this on you, but I just can't take myself serious, being an indepently confirmed geek, and having my blog on M$ live spaces. Wordpress or typepad would have been better and more geeky, but blogger has integration with my Google account. And in the end it is just too easy, or I am lazy. Livespaces is also impossible to use and format nicely. Speaking of formats, I know this is really sparse right now. I just did not like the default blogger template, so I went the opposite way. Don't get used to this theme, it will change this week, but it will still be a very simple interface. There are other things that will change, as I try to make this a little different from a monthly post of "look what we did as a family".

There are a couple of goals I have for this new blog
  1. More Pictures: Every post will have at least 1 picture.
  2. More Posts: I would love to do daily posts, but that is just not going to happen.
  3. More about Me: After all this is the great big blog of Tim, not Tim's family. Not that a good chunk of my life doesn't revolve around them, there will just be more different stuff.
All the old posts and stuff will remain over on my livespaces site. I just don't think there will be anything new going over there.

“Moved the blog...Again”

Blog Counter